November 8th is Election Day and the League of Women Voters of New Jersey has a lot of resources to help voters become better informed!
- Voter Assistance Hotline, 1-800-792-VOTE (8683). This hotline will be staffed all day while the polls are open (6 am – 8pm) . Voters in need of assistance or who wish to report a problem should call that number.
- Ballot Question Analysis – The League of Women Voters of New Jersey has a ballot question analysis available to help voters better understand the statewide public question. Our analysis includes background information and reasons to vote yes, as well as reasons to vote no. The League of Women Voters of New Jersey does not have a position on this question.
- Voters Guide – We asked all of the candidates running for NJ Senate and Assembly ten policy questions on a wide range of issues and published their responses.
- Know Your Rights – Know your voting rights before you head to the polls.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Find the answers to some frequently asked voting questions.
- Polling Place Locator – Your polling place is on the front of your sample ballot, but you can also find that information on the NJ Division of Elections website.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at 1-800-792-VOTE (8683). Happy voting!