The League of Women Voters of New Jersey Education Fund is raffling off a vacation package of your choosing valued up to $3,000. Proceeds benefit LWVNJEF’s efforts to educate the public and promote civic education.
Here’s your chance to win a fabulous vacation and support the League at the same time. The trip may include a stay at an all-inclusive Caribbean or Mexican resort, a fabulous cruise, a romantic European getaway, or a fun-filled vacation at Disney World for a family of four – you may design your own dream vacation package!
Tickets are just $10 each and we are only selling 2,000 tickets.
Tickets will sell fast so get yours today!
and mail to:
204 West State Street
Trenton, NJ 08608
Please specify the number of raffle tickets you are purchasing ($10 per ticket), your name, address, phone number, a nd email address so that we may contact you if you win the drawing. Raffle tickets will be sent through the mail after we receive your check.
- Increase the visibility of the League and maintain a strong media presence to educate the public on election issues, through numerous op-eds and letters-to-the-editor, press and radio interviews, our web site, blogs, a Facebook page, and emails.
- Publish and distribute the NJ Citizens Guide to Government making it easier for residents to contact their elected officials and learn about government.
- Staff a toll-free voter assistance hotline, 1-800-792-VOTE, to answer any and all voting questions from the public.
- Hold educational forums on important and timely policy topics such as alternative energy and health care.
- Coordinate debates across the state on all levels of government by providing moderators and sponsorship.
- Provide information about candidates and publish non-partisan and balanced ballot question analysis to help voters make informed decisions when voting.
The drawing will take place July 14, 2010, 12 noon, at 204 West State Street, Trenton, NJ. No one under the age of 18 years is permitted to participate. If gambling is a problem for you or someone in your family, Dial 1-800-GAMBLER.
Control Commission ID # 495-38535
Municipality Raffle License # 529